December 12, 2014

Project Life 2014

This past year was a big one for us. I could feel it brewing last fall, changes, big things. Some changes could be seen outwardly; selling the Slave Lake house, building a new house where we are living now, a new job with the church, being confident in taking a step back from full time teaching. Other changes were hidden inside; the molding of my heart in this continued wait for a child, building faith, dealing with doubt, growing, learning to appreciate all life holds. Learning to fly on new wings. Learning how to wait. I am still learning.

I set out last fall to capture a video clip or two each week for a year. This is the result. It is a glimpse into the places I found beauty. I hope it inspires you to think about the beauty in your past year too. 

7 comments :

  1. Beautifully done Andrea, it never ceases to amaze what God has created. My favourite part was in N.S., on the beach is where I find my rest and peace in Him. There is something about the ebb and flow of water that is soothing no matter what we are going through at the time.
    Mom M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And I agree, there is something soothing about being near the water, it was one of our favourite times this year for sure!

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed your video so much, Andrea! It's a reminder if all the beautiful little moments we are blessed with everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It was a fun project, and really puts the year into perspective. :)

      Delete
  3. This took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. I love how beauty can do that to you. xo

    ReplyDelete